Choosing a brand new kitchen knife is not that hard. But you might always stumble upon some common mistakes that might cost you a lot of money and wasted time. The reason is that even though buying knives are easy, it’s how you would use the knives afterward will determine how long they would last in your kitchen.
The first thing you need to know is that you should always spend some extra money to bring home really good knives that can last a long time instead of saving money. Because when you can save a few bucks on buying a new knife, you would have to spend a lot more after just to keep your cutlery in good shape. I highly recommend you spend somewhere between $50 to $100 for a really good one.
Another important thing you need to know is that you will need different types of knives for different tasks in your kitchen. If you want to chop bones or large chunks of meat, you will need a good cleaver. If you want to mince or dice vegetable, you will need a good paring knife, etc. There is one all-in-one type of knife that can do almost all the tasks for you. It’s called a chef knife. But in most of the case, I highly recommend you use the right type of knife for different tasks.
And here are some good suggestions that I think you should take a look at:
- Mercer culinary millennia review – https://www.knives-sensei.com/mercer-culinary-genesis-review/
- Mercer culinary genesis review – https://www.knives-sensei.com/mercer-culinary-renaissance-review/
- Mercer culinary renaissance review – https://www.knives-sensei.com/mercer-culinary-millennia-review/
- Imarku pro kitchen 8 inch review – https://www.knives-sensei.com/imarku-pro-kitchen-8-inch-review/
- Victorinox fibrox 8-inch chef’s knife review – https://www.knives-sensei.com/victorinox-fibrox-8-inch-chef-knife-review/
- Forschner victorinox fibrox chef’s knife review – https://www.knives-sensei.com/forschner-victorinox-fibrox-chef-knife-review/